What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use? Select accordingly
- Personal cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: Are types of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: Are types of cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and utilize the various options or services that they provide, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, emembering the elements that comprise an order, performing the purchase process of an order, processing the request for registration or participation in an event, implementing security elements while navigating, storing contents for dissemination of videos or sound files or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with
some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria within the
user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user
accesses the service , the regional configuration from where the service is accessed,
-Analysis Cookies: Are those that adequately treated by us or by third parties, allow
us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the calculations and statistical
analysis of the utilization by users of the service offered.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, adequately treated by us or by third parties,
allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising
spaces that are viewed on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to
the content of the service requested or to the utilization of our web page. To this end
we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can display advertising
related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most
efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has
included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is
provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained
through the continuous examination of their browsing habits, which allows for the
development of a distinctive profile based on which specific advertising is displayed.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring
the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
For more information about FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
For more information about Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
For more information about Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/